| 1 comments ]
windowsEditing the Registry for other Users

Backup and Restore Your OE Mail News and Settings

Changing Drive Letters in Windows XP

Control Programs That Run at Startup

Disable the Windows Logo Keys

Disable the Windows XP Splash Screen

To enable Autologon in Windows XP Professional

Setting File and Folder Security in Windows XP


How do I find my IP address

Enable the Administrator account on the Welcome Screen

How do I repair Internet Explorer in Windows XP

How do I delete an undeletable file

How Do I Do a Repair Installation

How Do I see the Security Tab in XP Home

Lock your Desktop

Artikel Terkait:

1 comments

Belajar edit foto said... @ January 4, 2010 at 10:54 PM

hehehe....sy gak sempet baca,,,,habis....liat tu foto aura kasih..(gak kuku...bo'), apalagi pas mousenya digeser....wow..!!! [mksdnya gimana buatnya..wkwkwkwkwk]

Post a Comment

Silahkan menuliskan komentar ada disini, Terima kasih, komentar anda sangat berarti untuk tips-trick-successfull

-->